I think in today’s world we are more and more taking friendship’s for granted, abusing the privilege of having great beautiful people in our Lives, using people up or treating them as a convenience rather than a friend.
I see it more and more through my own eyes from observing the behaviours of those around me and also through my past behaviors also where I very much acted In the same manner taking them for granted.
We utilise the convenience of technology to maintain friendships in both a good and bad way, I’ve experienced both the good and bad as most of you probably have and it sucks it can actually hurt when you see the true nature of things.
- We expect our friends to support and respect our decisions but will not support theirs
- Rather than understanding each to their own we just end a friendship because its more convenient than having mutual respect
- We can’t agree to disagree one always has to be right
- We block people out of convenience rather than just taking a step back to process aka a knee jerk reaction
- We end one friendship and hop straight onto another until that one hits a kink in the road.
Sadly these are all truths both myself and others have acted out and experienced, were too afraid to see a human being for their true nature as it seems to scare us or we struggle to understand that we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.
True friendships are built on
- Kindness and
- Tough times
If your ending a friendship based on the fact that your views are not agreed with then its you that’s the problem and not the other person.
DIFFICULT PEOPLE OR DIFFICULT THINKING?